MUSC Health Transplant Clinic at Beaufort Memorial Okatie Medical Pavilion
4:30 AM - 6:00 PM 4:30 AM - 6:00 PM 4:30 AM - 6:00 PM 4:30 AM - 6:00 PM 4:30 AM - 6:00 PM 4:30 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)
Nephrology offers diagnostic studies relating to the entire spectrum of medical renal disease with emphasis on hypertension and fluid electrolyte problems. The Dialysis Unit trains patients for home dialysis. Access to renal transplant is provided through cooperation with Surgery Services.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.