MUSC Health Mammography Services at North Area Medical Pavilion
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Digital Mammography (including 3-D mammography)
About MUSC Health Mammography Services at North Area Medical Pavilion 8992 University Blvd
Accredited by the American College of Radiology as a "Breast Center of Excellence," the MUSC Health Breast Imaging Program is part of the Comprehensive Breast Care Program at the Hollings Cancer Center and is known as the Southeast’s premier breast care program. The Breast Imaging Program center offers screening such as 3-D mammography and diagnostic services by fellowship-trained breast radiologists who work closely with a team of breast surgeons, medical oncologists, pathologists, and radiation oncologists. If needed, additional breast imaging is available, including MRI-guided biopsies and wire localization.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.