MUSC Health COVID-19 Testing Clinic - Airport
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM 7:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
About MUSC Health COVID-19 Testing Clinic - Airport 5500 International Blvd
This is a drive-up testing location. APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED. Schedule PCR testing at: https://mychart.musc.edu/mychart/openscheduling/SignupAndSchedule/EmbeddedSchedule?vt=11485&id=45661&public=1; schedule rapid testing at https://mychart.musc.edu/mychart/openscheduling/SignupAndSchedule/EmbeddedSchedule?vt=11629&id=45661&public=1.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
- Who Is Eligible?Effective 11/4/21, those 5-11 years of age are eligible for pediatric COVID-19 vaccination, and those 12 and older are eligible for adult vaccination. We administer the Pfizer vaccine at our clinic locations. For assistance making an appointment, call the MUSC Health COVID-19 help line at 843-876-7227.
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.