MUSC Health Outpatient Wound Care at Marion Medical Center
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM 1:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today Closed Today
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (Exclusive Choice)
- Aetna (Managed Choice)
- Aetna (Open Choice)
- Aetna (Preferred Provider Organization)
- Aetna Medicare
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
Do you have a wound that won’t heal? The doctors and care team members at MUSC Health Marion Wound Care Center will provide individual specialized treatment plans. A patient with a wound that has not begun to heal in two weeks or has not completely healed in four weeks may benefit from the proven, best-practice methodologies at our Wound Care Center.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.