MUSC Health Ophthalmology at Storm Eye Institute - East Cooper
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Comprehensive Eye Care
- LASIK surgery
- Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Multifocal Electroretinogram (ERG)
- Oculuplastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Retinal Angiography
- Wide-Angle Imaging
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Glaucoma surgery
About MUSC Health Ophthalmology at Storm Eye Institute - East Cooper 1600 Midtown Ave
At the MUSC Health Storm Eye Institute, you have access to dedicated experts in every aspect of eye health. You won’t find another eye care team in South Carolina with specialists in eye cancer, glaucoma and corneal disease under one roof. Our program draws people from across South Carolina and surrounding areas. The complex structures in your eyes require specialized care, which you’ll find at MUSC Health. We offer deep expertise in treating both common and complex eye problems.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.