MUSC Health Hematology Oncology at East Cooper Medical Pavilion
- Bone Marrow Transplant Program
- Malignant Hematology
- Benign Hematology
About MUSC Health Hematology Oncology at East Cooper Medical Pavilion 1600 Midtown Ave
The dynamic clinical team of the MUSC Division of Hematology & Oncology is committed to providing exceptional patient care in oncology, malignant and benign hematology, and bone marrow transplant. Our clinical faculty sees patients at the Hollings Cancer Center, the Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center, Medical University Hospital and Ashley River Tower.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.