MUSC Health University Internal Medicine - East Cooper
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Women’s health services
- Men’s health services
- Advanced care for chronic conditions
- Geriatric services
- Palliative care
About MUSC Health University Internal Medicine - East Cooper 1600 Midtown Ave
University Internal Medicine - East Cooper is open for in-person office visits and video visits. We are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety in our practice, including adhering to strict cleaning and social distancing guidelines. Please call 843-876-0888 to schedule your visit. Internal medicine is a specialized field of primary care that focuses on the health care needs of adults age 18 and older. The internal medicine providers at MUSC Health Primary Care are dedicated to working with you at every step of your health and wellness journey. We get to know your preferences so that you can have confidence in your care plan.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO, Managed Choice, Open Choice and Exclusive Choice)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.