MUSC Health Blood Draw Lab at East Cooper Medical Pavilion
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM 7:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Blood draw labs
About MUSC Health Blood Draw Lab at East Cooper Medical Pavilion 1600 Midtown Ave
If your doctor or health care provider asked you to have urine collected or bloodwork drawn, MUSC Health and MUSC Children’s Health offer several locations to have these specimens collected and sent to our MUSC Health laboratories. Adults and children, as well as walk-ins, are welcome!
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.