MUSC Health Ultrasound Services at East Cooper Medical Pavilion
About MUSC Health Ultrasound Services at East Cooper Medical Pavilion 1600 Midtown Ave
Ultrasound uses a transducer to generate sound waves which are in turn used to produce pictures of the body's internal structures. The test uses no radiation and provides good information about soft tissues of the body. One common use for ultrasound is help in diagnosis of unexplained pain. Ultrasound may also be used to guide needle biopsies or to evaluate flow in the body's blood vessels.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.