MUSC Health Neurosciences at East Cooper Medical Pavilion
- Brain and Spine Tumor Program
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Gamma Knife Center
- Head Pain Program
- Memory Disorders Clinic
- Movement Disorders Program & Parkinson's Foundation Center of Excellence
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinic
- Neuromuscular Services
- Neurophysiology Lab
- Skull Base Center
- Spine Center
About MUSC Health Neurosciences at East Cooper Medical Pavilion 1600 Midtown Ave
MUSC Health has one of the nation’s largest and most experienced teams of neuroscience specialists. Our distinction as South Carolina’s only academic medical center means our doctors offer the most advanced treatments for people with nervous system disorders.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.