MUSC Health Gynecology Oncology at East Cooper Medical Pavilion
- Early Diagnosis & Staging
- Gynecologic Oncology Group Clinical Trials
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Radiation Therapy
About MUSC Health Gynecology Oncology at East Cooper Medical Pavilion 1280 Hospital Drive
More than 400 new patients will come to our gynecologic cancer program this year, and there’s a good reason for that. Not only do we offer you the state’s only female gynecologic oncologists; we also have nationally known radiation oncologists, ovarian cancer specialists and gynecologic pathologists. We specialize in the diagnosis, surgery, treatment and management of cervical cancer, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and vulvar cancer with compassion and thoroughness.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.