MUSC Health Orthopaedics at Chuck Dawley Medical Park
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Back and spine pain diagnosis
- Endoscopic discectomy
- Spinal fusion
- Disc replacement surgery
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Spinal fracture repair
- Scoliosis and kyphosis surgery
- Sacroiliac joint surgery
- Spine injections
- Pain pumps
- Spinal cord stimulator
- Rhizotomy (Radio-Frequency Ablation)
About MUSC Health Orthopaedics at Chuck Dawley Medical Park 1106 Chuck Dawley Blvd.
Orthopaedic injuries and problems continue despite new demands on our healthcare system due to the COVID-19 virus. MUSC Health Orthopaedics is committed to providing safe access to nationally recognized care to you and your family during this unprecedented time. Through our virtual care network you are able to connect directly with MUSC Health's orthopaedic surgeons who can help diagnose your problem and start you on the road to recovery. Select appointments available. Please call use to schedule a virtual visit.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.