MUSC Health Urology
About MUSC Health Urology 805 Pamplico Highway Florence Medical Pavilion B
MUSC Health - Urology offers a wide range of diagnostic services and treatment for conditions affecting the urinary tract and system, including the bladder and kidneys, as well as the male reproductive organs. Our urologists perform male and female "sling" operations for urinary incontinence, laparoscopic procedures such as prostatectomies, and nephrectomies, adult and pediatric circumcisions, and can provide implants which are for urinary control.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.