MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)
Founded in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Columbia Medical Center Downtown, formerly Providence Health, is known statewide for outstanding clinical quality and compassionate care. Columbia, SC is easy to access by three major interstates (I-77, I-26, and I-20), and is situated in the heart of South Carolina at the convergence of three rippling rivers lined by a shady riverwalk perfect for jogging and walking. The area's population is over 700,000, with thriving colleges and universities, and diverse and charming neighborhoods to suit any lifestyle. Several entertainment districts with outdoor cafés, coffee shops, art galleries and shops present year-round opportunities for socializing and enjoying the outdoors.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.