MUSC HealthMUSC Health COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic - Columbia Medical Center
Closed Today 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today Closed Today
- COVID-19 Vaccination
About MUSC Health COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic - Columbia Medical Center 1730 Henderson St
Conveniently located in downtown Columbia, MUSC Health's Vaccination Clinic offers the Pfizer vaccine. Appointments are available, but walk-ins are welcome. Schedule online via MyChart, or give us a call! Come get your COVID-19 vaccine today.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Who is eligible?Effective 11/4/21, those 5-11 years of age are eligible for pediatric COVID-19 vaccination, and those 12 and older are eligible for adult vaccination. We administer the Pfizer vaccine at our clinic locations. For assistance making an appointment, call the MUSC Health COVID-19 help line at 843-876-7227.
- Scheduling InstructionsNeed help scheduling your COVID-19 vaccine through MyChart? Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.