MUSC Health Primary Care - Daniel Island
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO, Managed Choice, Open Choice and Exclusive Choice)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)
Daniel Island Primary Care is open! We are pleased to offer in-person office visits and online video visits for new and returning patients. We are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety in our practice, including adhering to strict cleaning and social distancing guidelines. Please call 843-876-7975 to schedule your visit. Our care team specializes in Family Medicine and complete care for the whole family, including newborns. MUSC Women’s Health is co-located in the same space, offering a seamless transition to Primary Care for both mother and baby. Our doctors are centrally located on Daniel Island at 864 Island Park Drive, where patients will find thorough, accessible, and complete medical care for acute illnesses, chronic diseases, and preventive care, as well as access to MUSC Health specialists as needed. Acupuncture is also offered onsite.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.