MUSC Hollings Cancer Center
Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours
86 Jonathan Lucas St
, SC 29425
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||Open 24 Hours|
|Tue||Open 24 Hours|
|Wed||Open 24 Hours|
|Thu||Open 24 Hours|
|Fri||Open 24 Hours|
|Sat||Open 24 Hours|
|Sun||Open 24 Hours|
About MUSC Hollings Cancer Center 86 Jonathan Lucas St
As one of the leading cancer treatment centers in the Southeast, Hollings Cancer Center combines the full range of cancer specialties to deliver a higher level of care to the patients we serve. Our team of more than 60 sub-specialists – each concentrating on a specific discipline of cancer treatment and care – works with individual patients to develop customized treatment programs that target a broad range of conditions. Our specialists work together as a team, often meeting with patients under the same roof on the same day. We are striving to deliver the highest level of care in the best way possible.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.