MUSC Health Endocrinology at Hollings Cancer Center
- Endocrine Surgery
- Minimally invasive parathyroidectomy
- Mini-incision thyroidectomies
- Laparoscopic and open adrenalectomies
About MUSC Health Endocrinology at Hollings Cancer Center 86 Jonathan Lucas St
At MUSC Health's Hollings Cancer Center, patients are seen at the Endocrine Tumor Clinic where a multidisciplinary team is involved in the care of patients with thyroid cancers coordinating their treatment between endocrinology, endocrine surgery, and nuclear medicine.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.