MUSC Health Primary Care - Martello
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO, Managed Choice, Open Choice and Exclusive Choice)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)
Martello Primary Care is open. We are pleased to offer in-person appointments and online video visits for both new and returning patients. Schedule a visit with your providers by calling 843-876-1139. We will continue to provide expanded online care options throughout the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and afterward to meet the medical needs of the Lowcountry community. Welcome to Martello Primary Care. With three Internal Medicine physicians at this practice on James Island, patients can expect their health care needs to be met by a compassionate care team providing high-quality care for wellness and preventive care appointments. Our team treats acute illnesses and chronic disease management for patients ages 18 and older. Located near the James Island Connector, patients will appreciate easy access to this practice with dedicated parking.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.