MUSC Health University Family Medicine - Peninsula
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 7:00 AM - 3:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- family medicine
- primary care
- annual wellness visits
About MUSC Health University Family Medicine - Peninsula 30 Bee Street
At University Family Medicine - Peninsula, patients will find specialized care in family medicine, conveniently located in downtown Charleston. Our doctors deliver academic medicine excellence and are committed to advancing the health of our community. We are accepting new patients of all ages, from newborns to grandparents. Your family medicine care team consists of doctors, nurses, technicians, medical students, and support staff who work in unison to provide you with the best care. We diagnose and treat a wide range of health conditions, offering accessible and complete medical care for acute illnesses, chronic disease management, and preventive care—on-site laboratory and pharmacy services are also available to our patients. As part of the Medical University of South Carolina academic medical center, you may be seen by resident physicians (“residents”). Our residents are doctors who have completed medical school and are pursuing specialized training in the Family Medicine field. Medical students may also be in the clinic alongside residents and attendings.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Our Care Team
- Accepts New PatientsSpecialties:Primary Care, Internal Medicine
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.