MUSC Health Bariatric Surgery at Ashley River Tower
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS)
- Intragastric Balloon
About MUSC Health Bariatric Surgery at Ashley River Tower 25 Courtenay Dr
The MUSC Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Program, which includes an experienced interdisciplinary team of bariatric surgeons, coordinators, and clinicians is dedicated to supporting you on your weight loss and maintenance journey. MUSC Health's Weight Loss Surgery Program performs three primary weight loss operations for the treatment of obesity. We offer the non-surgical intragastric balloon procedure for patients who meet criteria. We perform revisions of previous procedures for complications or in some cases failure to lose weight or weight regain. The program currently offers the Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass, the Sleeve Gastrectomy, and the Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Our Care Team
- Accepts New PatientsSpecialties:Cardiology
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.