MUSC Health Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at West Ashley Medical Pavilion
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Single-Photo Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Advanced Brain Mapping
- Stereoelectroencephalogram (SEEG)
- High-Density Electroencephalogram (HD-EEG)
- Laser-induced thermoablation
- Responsive neurostimulations (RNS)
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Epilepsy monitoring unit
- Epilepsy clinics
- Statewide seizure care
About MUSC Health Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at West Ashley Medical Pavilion 2060 Sam Rittenberg Blvd
Neurological conditions continue despite new demands on our healthcare system due to the COVID-19 virus. MUSC Health neurologists are committed to providing safe access to nationally recognized care to you and your family during this unprecedented time. Through our virtual care network you are able to connect directly with our care team members who can help with diagnosis and treatment. Select appointments available. Call us to schedule a video visit.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.