MUSC Health Gamma Knife at University Medical Center
About MUSC Health Gamma Knife at University Medical Center 171 Ashley Ave
As part of MUSC Hollings Cancer Center, South Carolina's only NCI Designated Cancer Center, the MUSC Health Radiation Oncology team is committed to providing the best evidence-based care. Patients are often faced with a difficult decision regarding cancer treatment using surgery, chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Using our multidisciplinary approach to cancer care, we will work to determine the best treatment recommendations and deliver the highest quality care. Our staff of physicians, nurses, physicists, dosimetrists, therapists and clinical support staff are ready to answer any questions you have. Welcome and thank you for allowing us to participate in your care.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.