MUSC Health ENT at Rutledge Tower
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Botox & Injectable Fillers
- Cleft Lip & Palate
- Cochlear Implant Program
- Congenital Ear Malformation
- Graves Eye Disease
- Hair Restoration
- Hearing Loss
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Surgery
About MUSC Health ENT at Rutledge Tower 135 Rutledge Ave
Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) specialists at MUSC Health provide unsurpassed patient care and treatment through our extensive and comprehensive centers and programs in the greater Charleston area. Our ENT doctors are nationally recognized physicians, most of whom have subspecialty training. The experience and expertise our team brings to work every day provide MUSC patients with the best possible care, not only in the Charleston area, but across South Carolina and the Southeast.
Other Specialties at this Location
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.