MUSC Women's Health - Cannon St.
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- CenteringPregnancy groups
- Adolescent and pediatric gynecology
- General gynecology care
- Non-surgical options
- Minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Contraception (birth control including IUD, Implanon/Nexplanon, Mirena, and Skyla
- Family planning services
- Prenatal care
- High-Risk pregnancy care by our Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist
- 3D and 4D obstetrical ultrasounds
- Information about childbirth options
- Colposcopy for abnormal Paps
About MUSC Women's Health - Cannon St. 135 Cannon Street
MUSC Health Women’s Health features comprehensive programs and services to meet the growing needs of women from the teen years through senior life. As an academic health system, our physicians are leading the advances from basic gynecology to complex care and treatment. With more than 40 physicians and researchers focused on Women’s Health who provide care in multiple locations MUSC Health is proud to have earned U.S. News & World Report 2018 through 2019 national ranking as one of the top 20 hospitals for Gynecology. The score is based on various data categories, including volume of high-risk patients, nurse staffing, and patient survival.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
Insurance plans vary by individual. Please contact your insurance provider to check your coverage.
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
Get Vaccinated Today
Have you gotten your vaccine yet? COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective at preventing severe infection. Find a vaccination clinic near you.