MUSC Health Kershaw Medical Center
Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours Open 24 Hours
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)
MUSC Health Kershaw Medical Center is a 119-bed healthcare facility proudly serving its community members in Kershaw County for over a century. Come to an extraordinary place with extraordinary people. Camden is within close proximity to metropolitan cities, beaches, and mountains. Thirty minutes from the State Capitol, Columbia, South Carolina - ninety minutes from Charlotte, North Carolina - two and a half hours from Charleston and South Carolina Beaches - three to four hours to the mountains and Atlanta, Georgia. It's a great place to call home!
Careers at MUSC Health
Join the team that’s changing what’s possible in health care. Explore our job openings across the state of South Carolina. Both clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Don’t wait - take the next step in your career today!
In Our DNA SC
Did you inherit a heart-shaped birthmark or an increased risk for ovarian cancer? Your DNA can affect your health, too. Learn more by joining MUSC's community health research project.